- This event has passed.
August 11, 2014 - August 14, 2014
The 9th Annual ImVacS 2014 Immunotherapies and Vaccine Summit will be held August 11-14, 2014 in Boston, Massachusetts.
ImVacS 2014 brings together a global audience of vaccine researchers and developers of cancer immunotherapies for five focused meetings that explore the frontiers of immunology as the basis for patient treatment. 250+ researchers from around the world gather to discuss new data, new approaches and novel science from industry, academia, regulatory, and research institutes in a collegial atmosphere that encourages interaction and information sharing.
Highlighted presentations include:
- The Regulatory Outlook for Future Vaccine Adjuvants
- Novel Use of an NIR Laser to Adjuvant Vaccines
- Development of an Adjuvanted Recombinant Subunit Vaccine against Dengue
- Synthetic Genomics to Address Emerging Threats and Global Supply Challenges
- Putting Cancer in Check with Novel Immunomodulatory Strategies
- CAR T Cells from the Mouse Cage to the Patients’ Health
- Vaccine Adjuvants: Where We Are Today and What Is Needed for the Future
- Antiviral and Adjuvant Activities of RIG-I Agonists
- The New Revolution in Nucleic Acid Vaccines
- Monitoring B Cell Development and Ig Gene Usage for Vaccine Development
- Synthetic DNA Vaccines for Difficult Targets
- Synthetic Influenza Vaccine Viruses
- Development of an Inactivated Nasal Influenza Vaccine
- Development of a Second Generation Thermostable Recombinant Influenza Vaccine
- Host Response to Pertussis Infection and Vaccination in the Baboon
- Databases and in silico Tools for Vaccine Design
- Deep Profiling of HIV-Specific T Cell Responses by Mass Cytometry
- Genomic Analysis of Vaccine Response in Humans
- Novel Vaccine Candidates Using a Robust Immunogen Optimization
- Innovative Preclinical Models for Developing Staphylococcus aureus Vaccines
- Nanosponge Toxoid for Safe and Effective Vaccination
Abstracts for ImVacS 2014 must be submitted and approved by July 18, 2014.
Please visit Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s ImVacS 2014 Immunotherapies and Vaccine website for more information and to register to attend.