- This event has passed.
Infection Control, Sterilization and Decontamination
February 25, 2016 - February 26, 2016
The Infection Control, Sterilization and Decontamination in Healthcare Congress will be held February 25-26, 2016 in London, UK.
Highlighted topics include:
- Handling prion diseases – Creutzfeldt-Jacob disease (CJD)
- New technology to improve isolation facilities in hospital
- Hand hygiene & personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Implantation and benefits of GS1 tracking and tracing system
- Innovative methods to improve endoscope reprocessing
- Efficacy in testing, monitoring and validating the sterilization process to avoid infection spread
- Decontamination of complex surgical instruments
- Stream II focus on the prevention of HAIs in hospitals
- Preventing transmission of drug resistant bacteria
- Cost effective procedures to maintain hospital sterility
- Effective measures in preventing waterborne disease in hospital
MNM Conferences’ Infection Control 2016 website for more information and to register.
Global Biodefense is an official media partner of the Infection Control, Sterilization and Decontamination in Healthcare Congress.