- This event has passed.
International Workshop on Medical Defence in CBRN Incidents
November 25, 2019 - November 29, 2019
The Baqiyatallah University of Medical Sciences has arranged an International Workshop on Medical Defence in CBRN from 25 to 29 November 2019, as a part of the two-year program of the ICMM Pan Asia Pacific Regional Working Group for international participants. This scientific program will be presented within 5 days in Tehran, the capital city of Iran.
The main topics of the scientific program include:
1. Advances in CBRN Victim’s Management
2. General Considerations of Medical Management of CBRN Casualties
3. Physical Protection Against CBRN Agents (Individual)
4. Principles of Decontamination After CBRN Incidents
5. Triage of CBRN Casualties / Medical Evacuation
6. Diagnosis and Treatment of CBRN Exposure
7. Field Practice (I) (Pre-Hospital)
8. Field Practice (II) (In the Hospital Emergency)
The workshop will be held in English and on-site translators for communications.
The ICMM will support young researchers by partially funding their participation and accommodation costs needed for attending ICMM scientific congresses and meetings. In this regard, in order to strengthen and enforce this resolution, the Islamic Republic of Iran intends to offer young eligible researchers (under the age of 40) a 50% discount in this international workshop.