- This event has passed.
IPRED IV Healthcare Preparedness
January 10, 2016 - January 13, 2016
The 4th International Conference on Healthcare System Preparedness and Response to Emergencies & Disasters – IPRED IV – will be held January 10-13, 2016 in Tel Aviv, Israel.
The meeting will provide an opportunity for professionals to share the latest findings and lessons learned for health system all-hazards disaster preparedness.
Special attention will be dedicated to emerging or re-emerging threats, such as the Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS) or the Ebola outbreak as well as threats posed by natural or man-made disasters that present a great challenge to human health and global stability.
Highlighted topics include:
- Disaster Medicine Preparedness for Mass Gatherings
- Italian Experience in Hospital Bioterrorism Preparedness
- Code Blue Response to a BSL3 Incident
- International Medical Teams: Have Ebola and Nepal Changed Anything?
- Health Impact of a Nuclear Accident
- Preparing for Imported Ebola Cases
- Resilient and Sustainable Health Systems for Outbreaks
- Czech EMS Experience with Portable Isolation Units
- Chinese Military Medical Support to Ebola in Sierra Leone
- NYC Pediatric Disaster Coalition: A Model for Disaster Preparedness
- Evaluating Healthcare Emergency Response in Taiwan
- Designing Emergency Departments for Improved Infection Control
- Nurses as Leaders of Emergency Preparedness
- Health of Decontamination Workers in Fukushima
- Cytoprotectors for Toxicological Disasters
- Destruction of the Utah Chemical Weapons Stockpile
The event is hosted by the Israeli Ministry of Health and the Home Front Command. Please visit the IPRED IV website for more information.