- This event has passed.
Lab-On-A-Chip & Microfluidics 2016
March 15, 2016 - March 16, 2016
The Lab-On-A-Chip & Microfluidics 2016 conference will be held March 15-16, 2016 in Madrid, Spain.
The event gathers professionals working in sensor development, device integration, sample preparation, information management, nano engineering or device manufacturing to explore the key challenges in developing Lab-on-a-Chip devices.
Highlighted topics include:
- Nanophotonic lab-on-chip platforms for ultra-sensitive analysis at the point-of-care
- Microdevices for cells and tissues
- Lab-on-a-chip devices for chemical analyses on cell phones
- Democratization of next-generation imaging, sensing and diagnostics tools
- Lab on a chip devices for biomedical applications
- Synthetic microfluidic paper
- Merging photonics and microfluidics for life science applications
- 3d sensing and integration for lab-on-a-chip devices
- Plasmonic lab-on-a-chip for diagnostics
- Integrated opto-fluidic platform for applications in point of care and companion diagnostics
- Diamond based microfluidics with integrated diamond electrodes for on-line analysis
Please visit Select Bio’s Lab-On-A-Chip & Microfluidics 2016 website for more information and to register.