- This event has passed.
Lessons Learned from the COVID-19 Pandemic to Improve Diagnosis
January 14 @ 10:30 am - 5:30 pm EST
The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine will convene a virtual workshop on January 14, 2022 to examine changes to diagnostic paradigms in response to the COVID-19 pandemic and to consider the lessons learned and opportunities for improving diagnosis within the U.S. health care system.
The workshop will be accessible to the public via live webcast. Please register online to receive an email with the instructions on how to join this workshop.
- Derek Angus, (Co-chair), University of Pittsburgh
- Andrew Bindman (Co-chair), Kaiser Permanente
- Amesh Adalja, Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security
- Suzanne Bakken, Columbia University
- Marie-Carmelle Elie, University of Alabama School of Medicine
- Nicole Lurie, Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations
- Kathryn McDonald, Johns Hopkins University
- Kosali Simon, Indiana University
- Saul Weingart, Rhode Island Hospital and Brown University
Please visit NASEM’s Advancing Diagnostic Excellence: A Workshop Series website for more information.