The 5th Annual Meeting of the FDA/National Center for Toxicological Research (NCTR) – Massive Analysis and Quality Control Society (MAQC) 2022 Conference will be held September 26-27, 2022, at the U.S. FDA Headquarters, White Oak Campus in Silver Spring MD.
Conference presentations, abstracts, and discussions will include themes around: Explainable/Reproducible AI/ML, AI/ML in health-related datasets, SARS-CoV-2 and public health, Single-cell, genomics, image analysis, reference samples, reproducible science and more.
Highlighted topics and presentations include:
- DARPA’s explainable AI (XAI) program: A retrospective
- Drug repurposing for COVID-19 using explainable machine learning and mechanistic models of signal transduction circuits related to SARS-CoV-2 infection with real world data validation
- An automated bioinformatic software testing and benchmarking platform to standardize the development of accurate, reproducible, and scalable omics analysis tools
- LeaSH: a High-Throughput COVID-19 Test to Profile Viral and Host Transcriptomes by Next Generation
- Some non-obvious factors that enhance or diminish observed and theoretical Illumina library complexity
- AI or Animal – A reproducibility perspective
- Reproducible AI for supporting regulatory applications – a case study
- Improving preclinical pathology analysis with PathologAI
- Explainable approach for species identification using LIME
- Evaluation of mutagenic susceptibility of different stages in germ cell development of Caenorhabditis elegans using next generation sequencing
- Integrated Calling and Evaluation of Gene Fusion Detection by Targeted RNA Sequencing of Reference Samples with Long and Short Reads
- Mutual genome and transcriptome enrichment and sequencing in single cells with ResolveOME amplification chemistry to illuminate complex biological mechanisms
Please visit the Massive Analysis and Quality Control Society (MAQC) 2022 Conference website for more information and to register.