- This event has passed.
Mass Gathering Medicine Summit
April 21, 2016 - April 22, 2016
The Mass-Gathering Medicine Summit will be held April 21-22, 2016 in New York City, NY.
The event provides a unique conference & symposium for mass-gathering medical professionals to network, learn from one another, establish partnerships, and understand the latest trends in medicine.
Highlighted speakers include:
- Matt Friedman – Lead House Physician, Madison Square Garden and Yankee Stadium
- Paul Arbon – Director, Torrens Resilience Institute
- Andrew Bazos – Chairman of CrowdRx
- Adam Lund – Founder and Academic Director, UBC Mass-Gathering Medicine
- Scott Dennison – Director of Risk & Crowd Services, SFX Entertainment
- Dale Carrison – Medical Director, EDC Las Vegas
- Mark Camillo – Senior VP, Contemporary Services Corporation
- Ricardo Martinez – Senior Medical Advisor, NFL Super Bowl
- Lee Kaplan – Senior Medical Consultant, 2016 Rio de Janeiro Olympics
- Jeffrey Westin – Clinical Medical Director, Burning Man
- Eric Goralnick – Medical Director, Gillette Stadium
- Sheila Turris – Co-Lead, UBC MGM Research Team
- Sachit Balsari – Chief, Global Emergency Medicine Division at Weill Cornell
Please visit the Mass Gathering Medicine Summit 2016 website for more information and to register.