- This event has passed.
Mediterranean Emergency Medicine Congress
September 5, 2015 - September 9, 2015
The Mediterranean Emergency Medicine Congress, MEMC 2015, will take place September 5-9, 2015 in Rome, Italy.
The main objective of MEMC is to further develop emergency medicine across the Mediterranean region by supporting stakeholders and leaders, endorsing proper standards, and providing training and education in Emergency Medicine.
Pre-congress courses will be held in the following topics:
- Emergency Department Administration
- Emergency Medicine Residency Director Workshop
- Initiating Publishable Research in a Low Resource Environment
- Natural and Technological Disasters
- Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiology
- Introductory Ultrasound
The event is jointly organized by the Mediterranean Academy of Emergency Medicine (MAEM), the Global Research on Acute Conditions Team Italy (GREAT Italy) Network and the American Academy of Emergency Medicine.
Please visit the Mediterranean Emergency Medicine Congress website for more information and registration.