Molecular Med TRI-CON 2017
February 19 - February 24
The Molecular Med TRI-CON 2017 conference event will be held February 19-24, 2017 in San Francisco, California.
This annual event focuses on molecular medicine research and methodologies, including discovery, genomics, diagnostics and information technology.
TRI-CON draws more than 3,500 drug discovery and development professionals and features 400+ sessions.
Main Conference Tracks Feb 20-22 include:
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Personalized Diagnostics
- Cancer Molecular Markers
- Circulating Tumor Cells and
- Liquid Biopsy
- Digital Pathology
- Precision Medicine
- PCR and NGS-Based Molecular Diagnostics
- Clinical NGS Diagnostics
- Genomic Sample Prep, Assay Development and Validation
- Molecular Diagnostics for Infectious Disease
- Cancer Immunotherapy
- Combination Immunotherapy Design Models
- Bioinformatics for Big Data
- Integrated Pharma Informatics
Symposia Tracks Feb 22-24 include:
- New Frontiers in CRISPR-Based Gene Editing
- Circulating Cell-Free DNA
- Point-of-Care Diagnostics
- Biomarkers for Cancer Immunotherapy
- NGS Diagnostics: Knowledge Bases, Annotation and Interpretation
- Microbiome-Based Precision Medicine – New
- Commercialization of Molecular Diagnostics
Please visit the Molecular Med TRI-CON 2017 website for more information and to register.
Global Biodefense is an official media partner of Molecular Med TRI-CON 2017.