SMi Group’s 2017 RNA Therapeutics conference will be held February 22-23, 2017 in London, United Kingdom.
This conference intends to review clinical trial updates in RNA- based therapeutics and discuss the current regulations involved in getting drug approval.
Highlighted sessions include:
- RNA activation and its clinical application
- Collaborating to deliver macromolecules across biological barriers
- Delivery of MRNA using the Viromer system
- Therapeutic antisense oligonucleotides in oncology
- RNA therapeutics harnessing the potential of locked
- Cell entry of exosomes as a novel paradigm for therapeutic RNA delivery
- RNAI and tumor microenvironment: pre-clinical and clinical evidence
- Antisense in the fourth decade: Third generation antisense fulfilling the promise
- Interacting with the medicines regulator on RNAI therapies
- Nano-therapeutics; the best of all possible worlds?
- Intravenously injectable RNA nanomedicines as cancer vaccines: case study with RNA-lipoplexes
- Spherical nucleic acids: Structures for topical gene regulation
Please visit SMi’s RNA Therapeutics conference website for more information and registration.