- This event has passed.
National Healthcare Coalition Preparedness Conference
December 10, 2014 - December 12, 2014
The 3rd Annual National Healthcare Coalition Preparedness Conference to be held December 10-12, 2014 in Denver, Colorado.
This year’s conference will highlight best practices of healthcare coalitions from across the United States. The National Healthcare Coalition Preparedness Conference provides an opportunity to network with peers, share ideas and learn from others’ experiences in building and sustaining effective healthcare coalitions.
Highlighted topics include:
- Metrics for Preparedness
- Mass Critical Care Triage
- Disaster Mental Health
- Managing Healthcare Volunteers
- Public Engagement Scarce Resources
- Epidemiology, Trauma and Coalitions
- Urban Coalition Models
- ICU Surge Capacity Strategies
- At Risk Population Surge Planning
- Multi-State Coordination and Coalitions
- Pediatric Mass Critical Care
Please visit the National Healthcare Coalition Preparedness Conference website for more information and to register.