- This event has passed.
Orphan Drugs and Rare Diseases 2016
October 19, 2016 - October 20, 2016
The 5th Annual Orphan Drugs and Rare Diseases conference will be held 19-20 October 2016 in London, UK.
With a focus on the latest innovations in drug development, regulatory updates and strategies for best route to market including pricing and reimbursement, the conference will explore how payers, pharmaceutical, biotech and patient organizations are preparing to participate in and leverage the growing orphan drugs and rare diseases industry.
Highlighted speakers include:
- Tim Miller, President & CEO, Abeona Therapeutics Inc
- Tony Hall, Therapeutic Area Head Orphan Drugs, Mereo BioPharma
- Sheela Upadhyaya, Associate Director for Highly Specialised Technologies, NICE
- Cécile De Coster, Associate Director, Regulatory Affairs, Alexion Pharma GmBH
- Alex Bloom, Director of Regulatory Affairs, Cell Medica
- Diego Ardigo, Associate Director for Highly Specialised Technologies, NICE
- James McArthur, Chief Scientific Officer and Co-Founder, Cydan Development Inc
- Anders Waas, Chief Executive Officer, Tikomed
View the full agenda and register to attend at www.orphandrugs-event.com/globalbio.
Global Biodefense is an official media partner of the 2016 Orphan Drugs and Rare Diseases conference.