February 24 - February 28
Pittcon 2024 will be held 24-28 February 2024 in San Diego, California.
This 75th edition of the Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy (Pittcon) is for anyone who develops, buys, or sells laboratory equipment, performs physical or chemical analyses, develops analysis methods, or manages these scientists.
Pittcon is a dynamic, international conference and exposition on laboratory science, a venue for presenting the latest advances in analytical research and scientific instrumentation, and a platform for continuing education and science-enhancing opportunity.
Highlighted agenda and short course topics include:
- Point-of-use Raman spectroscopic characterization of pathogens
- Thermally Robust Biomimetic Substitutes to Metalloenzymes for Rapid Hydrolytic Degradation and Electrochemical Field Detection of Chemical Warfare Agents
- Strategy and Instrumentation for Safety Protection of Personnel Working on Ships for Maritime Chemical Threat Assessment and Response
- Chemical Spill and Chemical Fires in East Palestine, Ohio: Chemical Fate and Exposure Pathways
- Field-deployable Biosensors for Rapid Characterization of Microbiomes
- Nuclear Forensics: Analytical Chemistry Combating Nuclear Terrorism
- Label-Free Lab on a Chip Device for Purification and Characterization of Small Extracellular Vesicles
- Fighting Bacteria with Micromotors
- Targeted and Untargeted Analysis for Rapid Response Following Disasters
- Overcoming Challenges in Pharmaceutical Development Using Novel Analytical Approaches
- Application of 2DLC to novel therapeutics
- Modified Membranes for Rapid Monoclonal Antibody Capture, Digestion, and Analysis
- Biomarker Detection using Microfluidics
- Handheld Near-Infrared Spectroscopy: Anywhere, Anytime by Anybody
- Introduction to Quantitative Spectroscopy for Near Infrared and Raman Instrumentation
- Introduction to Solid State NPR Spectroscopy
- Fundamentals and Recent Developments of X-Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy
- The Art of Structure Elucidation of Small Molecules Using Mass Spectrometry
- Industrial Problem-Solving Using Surface FTIR Techniques
- Effective Technical Communication for Analytical Chemists
- Method Translation and Modelling in Gas Chromatography
- Thermal Gel Electrophoresis to Streamline Biological Characterizations
Please visit the Pittcon 2024 website for more information and to register to attend.