- This event has passed.
Point-of-Care Diagnostics 2016
March 15, 2016 - March 16, 2016
The Point-of-Care Diagnostics 2016 conference will be held March 15-16, 2016 in Madrid, Spain.
The event gathers professionals working in biomarkers, sensor development, device integration, and sample preparation to explore the key challenges in developing Lab-on-a-Chip devices.
Highlighted topics include:
- Paper microfluidic sensors for point-of-care diagnostic applications in low-resource settings
- Microfluidics for personal mobile diagnostics
- Engineering nucleic acid aptamers for point of care diagnostics
- Monitoring infections using electrochemical sensors that detect bacterial metabolites
- Centrifugal microfluidic platform for universal sample preparation
- Antibody microarrays for point-of-care detection from a single drop of blood
- Point of care cellular and molecular diagnostics at resource limited setting
- Particular points of care for external quality assessment
- Micro-technologies as enablers for point-of-care applications
- Paper microfluidics for the diagnostics of contagious diseases
- Small form factor CMOS based sensors for fast detection of microorganisms and biomarkers
- Point-of-care EFIRM-based liquid biopsy for actionable EGFR mutations in NSCLC
- Moving POCT for antimicrobial resistance from diagnostic to prognostic tests
- Bioanalytical surfaces for POC applications
- Programmable bio-nano-chip: A platform to digitize biology using sensor ensembles that learn
Please visit Select Bio’s Point-of-Care Diagnostics 2016 website for more information and to register.