MCM Point of Dispensing Training Session
A web-based ‘RealOpt© for Point of Dispensing’ training session is scheduled for February 23, 2017.
The RealOpt system can help medical countermeasure (MCM) planners design points-of-dispensing (POD) sites and treatment clinics. By attending this three-hour virtual instructor-led training, participants will gain a better understanding of the functions of the RealOpt computer modeling program and its usefulness in validating…
Through a collection of presentations, demonstrations and hands-on activities, this free web-based three-hour training session will provide an understanding of the functions of the RealOpt computer modeling program and its usefulness in validating point of dispensing (POD) throughput rates and staff resource allocations.
The training course objectives include:
- Differentiate the sections/tabs within the RealOpt program
- Identify the basic data parameter requirements of any dispensing flow diagram
- Using the prescribed drawing tools, complete a basic POD flow diagram
- Identify when to use each of the three report options and successfully run each report
- Interpret each report/result summary and identify the available options to modify results
This is a beginner/intermediate training session. No past experience with RealOpt is required.
The course is being organized by CDC TRAIN, which is a gateway into TRAIN National, a comprehensive catalog of public health learning products. TRAIN is one of the most widely used learning management systems and is a free service of the Public Health Foundation.
Please visit the CDC TRAIN website for more information and to register.