- This event has passed.
Superbugs & Superdrugs 2019
March 18 - March 19
SMi Group’s Annual Superbugs & Superdrugs conference will take place 18-19 March, 2019 in London, UK.
This year’s event will gather leaders from pharmaceutical companies, academia and the wider scientific community together with regulatory agencies and public-private partnerships, to discuss the growing threat of antibiotic resistance.
Highlighted session topics and focus areas include:
- Development of a pipeline of lysins for infections caused by multidrug-resistant gram-negative bacteria
- Anti-infective research: funding, filing and finance
- Developing target product profiles for priority pathogens
- How to mobilize private investors for antibiotic drug development
- Wellcome Trust: funding opportunities for anti-infective research
- Considerations for beta-lactams paired with beta-lactamase inhibitors
- A unique combination antibiotic therapy at Helperby
- Ridinilazole for the treatment of C. difficile
- Developing new therapies for fungal infection
- Pharmacodynamics to accelerate antimicrobial drug development for AMR
- Opportunities and challenges involved in pre-clinical development of novel immunotherapies
- Evaluations in prophylaxis and treatment murine models of pneumocystis pneumonia
To register visit www.superbugssuperdrugs.com/globalbiodefence
Global Biodefense in an official media partner of Superbugs & Superdrugs 2019.