- This event has passed.
VA Healthcare Summit 2015
May 11, 2015 - May 13, 2015
The VA Healthcare Summit 2015 will be held May 11-13, 2015 in Washington D.C. The theme of this year’s summit is “Maximizing Patient Experience Through Technology, Clinical Care, And Administrative Efficiencies.”
The event will bring together strategic leaders and experts within Veterans Affairs to evaluate and assess the benefits and challenges in which they face in the near future with augmenting and implementing new technology, clinical care practices, and administrative efficiencies.
Highlighted topics include:
- Future of Mental Healthcare within the VA
- Health Informatics in the Future of VA Care
- Technology Upgrades that will Impact the Patient Experience such as Telehealth, Vista Evolution and Health Informatics
- Innovations in Women’s Specific Care
- Treating the Growing Threat of Traumatic Brain Injury
- Administrative Innovations through Enhancing Veterans Benefits Management System and Veterans Claims Intake Program
- New VA Leadership Structure and How It Will Transform the Future of VHA
Please visit the VA Healthcare Summit 2015 website for more information and to register.