- This event has passed.
World Orphan Drug Congress 2015
November 11, 2015 - November 13, 2015
The World Orphan Drug Congress 2015 will take place November 11-13, 2015 in Geneva, Switzerland.
This conference will offer opportunities to discuss topics such as the pricing and reimbursement debate, commercialization challenges and engaging with patients during research and development of new therapies. Interact with representatives from pharma, biotechs, payers, government, regulators, academia and patient groups. Extended networking time is established to seek out and build partnerships to speed up the development of orphan drugs.
Guest speakers to include:
- Segolene Ayme, Coordinator, Scientific Secretariat, International Rare Diseases Research Consortium (IRDiRC)
- Dr Meriem Bouslouk, Officer, Federal Joint Committee
- Dr May Orfali, Global Medicines Development Lead- Rare Diseases, Pfizer
- Tony Zbeidy, MENA Director, Orphan Europe
- Rito Bergemann, Director, Value Evidence Lead Rare Diseases, GSK
- Dr Will Maier, Chief Scientific Officer, Mapi
- And more…
Please visit the World Orphan Drug Congress 2015 website for more information and registration.