- This event has passed.
World Vaccine Congress 2015
November 9, 2015 - November 11, 2015
The World Vaccine Congress 2015 is scheduled to take place November 9-11, 2015 in Madrid, Spain.
This meeting plans to examine the new technologies for vaccine development, including nanotech, synthetic biology and new-generation adjuvants. Clinical phase I, II and III data from leading biotechs and big pharma will be presented. Updates on the latest discovery-stage prophylactic and therapeutic vaccines. Also, the latest methods for improving bioprocessing and manufacturing methodologies for current and future vaccines.
Scheduled speakers expected to include:
- Gregory A. Poland, Director of Vaccine Research, Mayo Clinic
- Dr Rino Rappuoli, Chief Scientist, GSK Vaccines
- Prof Jaap Goudsmit, Global Head, Janssen Prevention Center
- Paul Baduek, Director Technology Innovation, Sanofi Pasteur
- Dr Miles Carroll, Deputy Director, Public Health England
Please visit the World Vaccine Congress 2015 website for more information and registration.