World Vaccine Congress Washington 2024
April 1 - April 4
The World Vaccine Congress Washington 2024 will take place 1-4 April in Washington, D.C.
From basic research to commercial manufacture, this one meeting covers the whole vaccine value chain where science, government and manufacturers all come together to create ground- breaking progress.
Highlighted sessions and topics include:
- Global Health mABs
- Biodefense & Preparedness Workshop
- Vaccine Technology Workshop
- Special populations in clinical trials
- What are international agencies and industry doing to promote a One Health approach to global health risks
- AMR Workshop: Role of vaccines, mABs, phages and antibiotics
- Preparation of the CEPI Centralized Laboratory Network for Future Outbreaks
- RNA Workshop: From vaccines to therapeutics
- Vaccine Delivery Workshop
- Biodegradable Lipid Nanoparticles for mRNA Vaccines with Room Temperature Stability
- Innovating vaccine development and implementation for impact
- Smallpox and Mpox live nonreplicating vaccine
- Global Health Workshop (NTDs)
- Developing novel partnership model for vaccines in EID
- Immune profiling: Building translational tools to improve mRNA vaccine performance
- Vaccine manufacturing insights from Asia: Strengthening vaccine production capacity and capabilities
- Chikungunya vaccine candidate
- The evolving role of the ACIP
- The future of COVID-19 vaccinations. Should we be developing broadly protective antigens or combinational vaccines?
- Monoclonal antibodies for prophylaxis of infectious disease
- What is the burden and uptake for RSV vaccines?
- The future of global health: How to Advance detection and response capacity for Emerging & Re-emerging Pathogens in Africa & LMICs
- Decentralized trial solutions to improve access and health equity
- Emerging & re-emerging zoonotic diseases: what are our priority pathogens for spill over & pandemic risk?
- Studies to investigate the non-specific effects of vaccines and their importance in HICs and LMICs
- An agile approach to PBMC collection in Vaccine Trials
- Nirsevimab, a monoclonal antibody for protection of all infants from RSV
Please visit the World Vaccine Congress Washington 2024 event site for more information and to register.