The Non-Conventional Threat NCT CBRNe USA 2015 event, taking place from April 29 to May 1 in the Washington D.C. capitol region, has confirmed a number of additional leading subject matter experts (SMEs) to their speaker lineup.
The new additions include Brig. General James Burton, Commander, 20th CBRNE Command; Dr. Gerald L. Epstein, Deputy Assistant Secretary for CBRN Policy, DHS; Edward Gabriel, Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response, HHS; and Christopher Feder, Battalion Chief, Montgomery County Hazardous Materials Response Team.
The complete speaker line-up, including further representatives from DOS, DTRA, JPEO-CBD and many more can be found together with the conference program on the website www.cbrneusa.com.
The Non-Conventional Threat series is the leading CBRNe event series in the world, globally established and known for prime regional CBRNe summits in Southeast Asia, Europe, and the Middle East.
The two-day conference – including concurrent innovation streams discussing state of the art approaches and research papers in the field of CBRN – will also include a large exhibition and will welcome delegates from all over the world.
Prominent topics to be discussed include:
- Perspective on Requirements of International CBRN Defense
- CBRN Operations in Military Environments
- Threat Mitigation and Decontamination
- International Threat Reduction
- State of the Art Projects in Biosafety And Standardization
- Critical infrastructure and Urban Security Challenges for CBRN Detection
- Nuclear and Radiation Monitoring and Surveillance
- Mass Diagnosis and Forensics
- CBRN Preparedness and Protection
- Lessons Learned from the Ebola Outbreak
NCT CBRNe USA 2015 is the 12th edition of the worldwide #1 CBRNe event series and will be organized with START, the National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism. Visit the NCT CBRNE USA website to register.
Global Biodefense is an official media partner of NCT CBRNE USA.