The U.S. Army Dugway Proving Ground West Desert Test Center Life Science Division has issued a new Request for Information (RFI) seeking sources that can provide a large capacity gaseous biological decontamination system.
The following specifications are required:
- Large capacity: 20,000 ft or greater
- Injection rate: 15g/minute or greater
- Decontamination efficacy: Effective kill for fungi, viruses, bacteria and spores
- Networkable: Ability to connect multiple units
- Remote functionality: Ability to control remotely
- Self monitor: Automatically monitor PPM levels, temp, and Humidity, and provide data.
- Data: USB or internal memory for easy data retrieval
- Capacity: 100 to 10,000 ft
- Portability: Less than 100lbs. to access upstairs HEPA filters
- Connections: External connections hoses or ports for enclosures
- Large dryer capacity: 1000 Gram or greater dryer capacity
- Remote function: Ability to control remotely
- Electrical Plug: 120 Vac, 60 Hz
- Self monitor: Automatically monitor PPM levels, temp, and Humidity, and provide data
Interested parties are requested to provide capability statements by August 20, 2015. Further details are available via Solicitation Number: W911S6-15-T-0023.