The Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical and Biological Defense (JPEO-CBD) has awarded a $900,000,000 indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity, multiple award task order contract for logistics and service support to:
- Aktarius LLC, Panama City, Florida (W911SR-16-D-0001)
- Allied Technical Services LLC, Oxnard, California (W911SR-16-D-0002)
- AQuate II LLC, Seminole, Oklahoma (W911SR-16-D-0003)
- Axseum Solutions LLC, Arlington, Virginia (W911SR-16-D-0004)
- Battelle Memorial Institute, Columbus, Ohio (W911SR-16-D-0011)
- Camber Corp., Huntsville, Alabama (W911SR-16-D-0012)
- DRS Technical Services Inc., Herndon, Virginia (W911SR-16-D-001)
- Engility LLC, Chantilly, Virginia (W911SR-16-D-0014)
- K.D. Analytical Consulting Inc., Harrisburg, Pennsylvania (W911SR-16-D-0005)
- Leidos Inc., Reston, Virginia (W911SR-16-D-0015)
- Murtech Inc., Glen Burnie, Maryland (W911SR-16-D-0006)
- Omega Consultants Inc., Oak Ridge, Tennessee (W911SR-16-D-0007)
- Patricio Enterprises Inc., Stafford, Virginia (W911SR-16-D-0016)
- SAIC Corp., McLean, Virginia (W911SR-16-D-0017)
- SciTech Services Inc., Havre De Grace, Maryland (W911SR-16-D-0008)
- STS International Inc., Berkeley Springs, West Virginia (W911SR-16-D-0009)
- Veteran Corps of America, O’Fallon, Illinois (W911SR-16-D-0010)
JPEO-CBD is the Joint Services single focal point for research, development, acquisition, fielding and life-cycle support of chemical and biological defense equipment and medical countermeasures.
Within the JPEO, seven Joint Project Managers lead, manage and direct the acquisition and fielding of chemical and biological detection and reconnaissance systems, individual and collective protection systems, decontamination systems, information management systems, medical devices, drugs and vaccines, installation and force protection systems, and elimination.
The contract has an estimated completion date of Jan. 11, 2020. Funding and work location will be determined with each order. Army Contracting Command, Aberdeen, Maryland, is the contracting activity.