The event will provide a venue to discuss topics that span multiple components and impact the DHS Unity of Effort initiative. Both industry and government personnel will participate on the panels, and industry comments, questions, and recommendations are welcomed both prior to and during the event.
Highlighted topics include:
- DHS 101: Doing Business with DHS
- DHS’s Budget in Relation to Strategic Priorities
- Biometrics: Current Challenges and Future Trends
- Small Business Focus
- Non-Traditional Partners, Driving Innovation
- Cybersecurity: Protecting DHS’s Information
- Research and Development: How to Drive Innovation
- Innovative Pricing Strategies in an Ever-Changing IT Environment
- Aviation Security
Registration will is open and limited to the first 600 submissions, with a maximum of three individuals from a single organization.