- This event has passed.
Joint Civil & DoD CBRN Symposium 2017
March 21, 2017 - March 22, 2017
The Defense Strategies Institute will host the 2017 Joint Civil & DoD CBRN Symposium on March 21-22, 2017 in Alexandria, Virginia.
This 5th Annual iteration will continue the format of stakeholder townhall-style engagement on the most pressing issues for civilian and military CBRN defense planners and operational managers.
The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to discover some of the latest technologies related to Chemical and Biological Defense, Detection & Disease Surveillance, Integrated Logistics Support Center, training, as well as Contamination Avoidance, and Transformational Medical Technologies.
Highlighted speakers include:
- Joseph L. Corriveau, Ph.D., SES, Director, U.S. Army Edgewood Chemical Biological Center (ECBC)
- Rear Admiral Scott B. Jerabek, Deputy Director, Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA)
- John Fischer, Director, Chemical and Biological Defense Division, HSARPA
- L. Wayne Brasure, Director, DHS Domestic Nuclear Detection Office (DNDO)
Highlighted topic areas include:
- Maintaining biosurveillance systems
- Rapid development, testing, and fielding of CBRN defensive capabilities
- Decision support data methodologies at multiple levels of leadership
- Public heath IT & biomedical interoperability with legacy healthcare
- Advanced threat decontamination
Please visit the Joint Civil & DoD CBRN Symposium website for more information.
Global Biodefense is an official media partner of the 2017 Joint Civil & DoD CBRN Symposium.