- This event has passed.
Innovative Microbial Ecology for Mitigation of Antibiotic Resistance
March 22, 2017 - March 25, 2017
The ASM Conference on Innovative Microbial Ecology for Mitigation of Antibiotic Resistance and Bacterial Diseases will be held March 22-25, 2017 in Crystal City, Virginia.
This all-new ASM will discuss cutting-edge scientific findings on the ecology of antibiotic resistant microorganisms and innovative mitigation strategies in food, agriculture and medicine. Join your peers from around the world at this event for valuable learning and networking opportunities.
Highlighted topics include:
- Antibiotic Resistance and Mitigation: The Path to Where We are Today
- Discovering and Modulating Antimicrobial Compounds
- Antibiotic Resistance: A New Comprehensive Picture
- Assessing Microbiomes in Complex Ecosystems
- Burdens in Hospitals and Clinics
- Commensal Bacteria: Key Players in Antibiotic Resistance Ecology
- Targeted Mitigation of AR and Bacterial Diseases – What Do We Know and Don’t Know
- Impact of Mitigation Strategies on Bacterial Disease Prevention and Treatment
- Biofilm and Cystic Fibrosis
- Enterococci, AR and HGT
- Clostridium Difficile and Gut Microbiota
- Foodborne Pathogens: AR and Fitness
Please visit ASM’s Innovative Microbial Ecology for Mitigation of Antibiotic Resistance and Bacterial Diseases conference website for more information.