- This event has passed.
2022 ASM Clinical Virology Symposium
May 1 - May 4
The 2022 ASM Clinical Virology Symposium will be held 1-4 May 2022 in West Palm Beach, Florida and with virtual participation options.
The event brings together top biomedical scientists, physicians and laboratorians to discuss the latest in diagnostic virology, vaccine development, molecular diagnostics and more.
ASM will also include a virtual component providing access to the scientific program and accommodating those who are unable or do not wish to attend in-person. Get details on the digital experience.
The symposium is intended for physicians, laboratory directors, laboratory professionals, technicians, laboratory supervisors, technologists and other health care professionals with an interest in the latest developments in clinical and diagnostic virology.
Highlighted session topics include:
- Measles Resurgence in the U.S. and Beyond
- Humoral and Cellular Immune Responses to SARS-CoV-2 After Natural Infection and Vaccination
- Opportunities and Challenges for Next Generation Sequencing of SARS-CoV-2
- Laboratory Stewardship of Diagnostic Tests within the Clinical Virology Laboratory
- Testing Trends and Guidelines for Screening and Monitoring of HIV Infections
- CRISPR/Cas Gene Editing as a Strategy for Antiviral Therapy: A Potential Cure for HIV-1
- A Physician’s Perspective on the Clinical Utility of Next Generation Sequencing
- Capacity Building Strategies in Dealing with a Global Outbreak of Viral Disease
- Outcome Studies to Evaluate the Clinical Impact of Laboratory Testing
- Association Between Enteroviruses and Acute Flaccid Myelitis
- Global Challenge of Emerging & Reemerging Viral Infections – A Report from the Tropics
- Influenza During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Wastewater-based Epidemiology: Public Health Value of Tracking Existing and Emerging Viruses
- The Quest for a Safe and Effective RSV Vaccine: Is It Nearly Within Reach?
- An Update on Standardization and Harmonization of Molecular Diagnostics
Please visit the ASM Clinical Virology Symposium site for more information.