- This event has passed.
7th ASM Conference on Biofilms
October 24, 2015 - October 29, 2015
The 7th ASM Conference on Biofilms will take place October 24-29, 2015 in Chicago, IL.
The event aims to discuss the latest research, covering topics that include molecular basis and regulation of biofilm formation, biofilms in natural and industrial systems, diagnosis and study of clinically-relevant biofilms, and emerging technologies and their application to biofilms.
Highlighted topics include:
- Biofilm Communities in Nature
- Planktonic to Biofilm Life Style Switch
- Adhesion Factors
- Regulation of Biofilm Development
- Synthesis and Assembly and Function of the Biofilm Matrix
- Biofilm Antimicrobial Tolerance
- Biofilm Metabolomics
- Emerging Technologies and Applications to Biofilms
- Biofilms and Infection
- Biofilms in Engineered Systems
- Antibiofilm Strategies
- Evolution and Stress Tolerance in Biofilms
- Social and Asocial Interactions in Biofilms
Please visit the 7th ASM Conference on Biofilms website for more information and registration.