- This event has passed.
Orphan Drugs and Rare Diseases 2015
October 19, 2015 - October 20, 2015
SMi’s 4th Annual Orphan Drugs and Rare Diseases Conference will be held October 19-20, 2015 in London, United Kingdom.
The conference enables researchers and regulators to share perspectives and expertise to drive the field of Orphan Drugs and Rare Diseases forward, such as collaboration practices for rare disease research and countermeasure development; gene therapy development; the role of big pharma in orphan drug industry; and case studies of specific rare disease therapies.
Featured speakers at the event include:
- Terence Hoey, Ultra Rare Diseases, Disorder & Disabilities Foundation
- Stephane Demotz, Dorphan S.A.
- Tim Miller, Abeona Therapeutics
- Milan Macek, National Coordination Centre for Rare Diseases
- Robert Ryan, Scioderm
- Bobby Gasper, University College London, Institute of Child Health
- Josie Godfrey, National Institute for Health and Care Excellence
- Nicolas Sireau, AKU Society
- Michael Skynner, Pfizer Rare Disease Research Unit
- Joanna Cox, Cranfield University
- Diego Ardigo, Chiesi Farmaceutici S.p.A.
- Didier Caizergues, Genethon
- Carkis Camozzi, Orphazyme
- Anne Marquet, Roche Rare Diseases
- David Boothe, GSK Rare Diseases
- Alastair Kent, Genetic Alliance UK, Rare Diseases UK
- Christine Lavary, MPS Society UK
Please visit SMI’s Orphan Drugs and Rare Diseases website for more information and to register.
Global Biodefense is an official media partner of SMi’s Orphan Drugs and Rare Diseases 2015 conference.