- This event has passed.
ABRF 2023 Annual Meeting | Association of Biomolecular Resource Facilities
May 7 - May 10
The Annual Meeting of the Association of Biomolecular Resource Facilities (ABRF 2023) will be held 7-10 May 2023 in Boston, Massachusetts.
Highlighted topics and presentations include:
- Business Skills for Core Facility Directors, Managers and Administrators
- Advancing Single Cell in Core Laboratories
- Implementing Spatial Transcriptomics in Core Facilities
- Using R/R-Studio for reproducible data analysis and visualization
- Spatial Biology for Shared Research Laboratories
- Genome Editing Cores and Best Practices
- Sample Preparation for Single Cell Genomics
- Non-Biological Core Facilities and Their Place within ABRF
- Digital PCR–applications, challenges, and use in a core setting
- New Sequencers and Evolving Next Generation Sequencing Landscape
- What Do We Hand Over When an Analysis Is Finished? A spectrum-style discussion
- Cell Sorting Technology Acquisition in the SRL: Evaluation, Integration and Deployment to Users
- Updates from the Microbiome and Metagenomics, Genome Engineering, and Genomics Research Groups
Please visit the ABRF 2023 Annual Meeting site for more information and to register.