- This event has passed.
APHA 2023 Annual Meeting & Expo
November 12, 2023 - November 15, 2023
The 2023 Annual Meeting of the American Public Health Association (APHA 2023) will be held 12-15 November in Atlanta, Georgia.
This year’s premier public health event will be held both in-person and via live and recorded on-demand virtual sessions.
Topics and sessions highlighted by include:
- Building partnerships to solve public health emergencies
- Assessing the performance of posterior oral and nasal swabs in a point-of-care tests for SARS-CoV-2
- Supporting equitable public health solutions with saliva-based testing – an innovative, low-cost, and scalable testing methodology
- Risk of invasive bacterial infections in under-immunized febrile patients between 2 and 36 months old presenting to the emergency department
- A retrospective geospatial study of chronic wasting disease in Kansas
- QMRA as a tool for probabilistic risk assessment of legionella in drinking and building water distribution systems
- Human pathogenic bacteria in stream sediments: Teaching beginners the microbiological and bioinformatic methods of public health pathogenomics
- Evaluation for efficacy of field point-of-care malaria diagnostic methods in Ethiopia
- Prevalence and factors associated with HIV testing among sexually experienced high school students in U.S.A.
- Legionella in the Built Environment: Emerging Research, Practices, and Policies
- Application of systems thinking to investigating and managing legionella risk in cooling towers: Examples from the city and state of New York
- An integrated vector management program for the prevention and control of the Aedes aegypti mosquito in Puerto Rico
- Gut feelings: Investigating diarrhea etiology in low-and middle-income country (LMIC) children
- Insurance coverage and hepatitis b vaccination among Chinese American adults: An analysis of national health interview survey data
- Drug-resistant tuberculosis: A reflection on the development of contemporary treatment policy
- Identifying the behavioral and social drivers for under-immunized or zero-dose vaccination of children in urban communities of Kathmandu, Nepal
- Digital health literacy assessment: Insights into the challenges of health informatics in Ukraine
- Factors associated with COVID-19 health misinformation and vaccine hesitancy among hispanic adults in southern California
- Perceived impact of COVID-19 on parental vaccine hesitancy and pediatrician vaccination recommendation behavior
- Effect of positive emotions on vaccine hesitancy: An experimental study with vaccine-hesitant individuals
- Understanding geographical information systems (GIS) and its public health informatics applications
- Threats to public health workers
- Harnessing AI for public health preparedness
- Leveraging data to increase supply chain resilience
Please visit APHA’s Annual Meeting & Expo website to register.