ASM Clinical Virology Symposium 2020
May 3, 2020 - May 6, 2020
The 2020 ASM Clinical Virology Symposium will be held May 3–6 in West Palm Beach, Florida.
Save the date! Agenda items will be updated as the meeting dates approach.
This annual conference covers the latest on microbiome-virome interactions, RNA sequencing for viral diagnosis, the challenges and opportunities for a universal influenza vaccine, and more.
Watch on demand these industry workshops from the 2019 ASM Clinical Virology Symposium:
- Detection of Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses With The Panther Fusion® Assays
Kathleen Stellrecht; Albany Medical Center
- Addressing the Challenges in the Diagnosis of Lower Respiratory Tract Infections: The BioFire FilmArray Pneumonia Panel
Christine C. Ginocchio; bioMerieux/BioFire
- BioFire Pneumonia Panel: Preparation, Validation, and Go Live
Raul Benavides; Baylor Univeristy Medical Center (Dallas)
- MultiCenter Clinical Trial Study of the Sentosa® SQ HIV Genotyping Assay – A Next Generation Sequencing Test
Belinda Yen-Lieberman; Cleveland Clinic
- Our Validation Experience: Augusta HIV Map
Ravindra Kolhe; Medical College of Georgia Augusta University
- Film Array Pneumonia Panel Finding the Best Fit
Susan Whittier; Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Getting It Fast vs Getting It Right: Clinician Perspective
Madison Orsburn; Millard Henry Clinic
- PCR is Better Than RIDT. IDSA Says So – Laboratory Perspective
Gregory Berry; Northwell Health Labs and Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Laboratory Diagnosis of Bordetella Infections: Rapid, Direct Detection and Differentiation of B. Pertussis and B. Parapertussis
Jim Dunn; Texas Children’s Hospital
- Rapid Detection of Varicella Zoster Virus Central Nervous System Infections
Preeti Pancholi; The Ohio State University
Visit the 2020 ASM Clinical Virology Symposium website for the latest information.