- This event has passed.
Aspen Security Forum 2016
July 27, 2016 - July 30, 2016
The annual Aspen Security Forum will be held July 27-30, 2016 in Aspen, Colorado.
This event explores the current security issues with top level present and former government officials from all relevant agencies such as the Departments of Homeland Security, Defense, State, Justice, and the Treasury; as well leaders from industry, think tanks and academia.
Highlighted participants include:
- US Army Chief of Staff General Mark Milley
- Transportation Security Administration Administrator Peter Neffenger
- Former Director of National Intelligence John Negroponte
- Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs Victoria Nuland
- National Counterterrorism Center Director Nicholas Rasmussen
- Assistant Attorney General for National Security John Carlin
- Director of National Intelligence James Clapper
- European Union Counterterrorism Coordinator Gilles de Kerchove
- United Nations Special Envoy for Syria Staffan de Mistura
- Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Joseph Dunford
- Ambassador of Iraq to the United States Lukman Faily
- Center on National Security at Fordham University of Law Director Karen Greenberg
- Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Intelligence and Analysis S. Leslie Ireland
- Ambassador of the Russian Federation to the United States Sergey Kislyak
- Administrator for the National Nuclear Security Administration Lt Gen Frank Klotz
- Former British Secret Intelligence Service Chief John Scarlett
- US Representative for California’s 28th Congressional District Adam Schiff
- Under Secretary of State for Civilian Security, Democracy, and Human Rights Sarah Sewall
- Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Affairs Elissa Slotkin
- National Intelligence Council Chairman Gregory Treverton
- Ambassador of Germany to the United States Peter Wittig
The event is hosted in partnership with CNN, presents the seventh annual Aspen Security Forum, and a live stream will be available at http://aspensecurityforum.org/media/.
Please visit the Aspen Security Conference for more information and registration.