- This event has passed.
ASPPH Annual Meeting 2022
March 22 - March 24
The Association of Schools and Programs of Public Health ASPPH Annual Meeting 2022 will be held online 22-24 March 2022.
The ASPPH Annual Meeting convenes academic public health leaders, faculty, students, and members of the public health community from around the world for three days to engage in discussions and share new strategies and tools to strengthen education, practice, and research in public health.
Highlighted topics include:
- Education for Public Health in a Post-COVID World
- Building Trust in Public Health Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Global Governance for Health: The Role of Academic Public Health
- Using ASPPH Data Resources for Academic Public Health Research
- Understanding and Responding to Health Misinformation and Disinformation
- The Public Health Fulcrum: Convening for Multi-disciplinary and Interprofessional Education for Collaborative Practice
- Using Digital Marketing for Engagement and Recruitment
- Climate Change and Health: The Defining Issue of Our Time
Please visit the ASPPH website for more information.