- This event has passed.
Bacteriology and Infectious Diseases 2014
November 17, 2014 - November 19, 2014
The 2nd International Congress on Bacteriology and Infectious Diseases will be held November 17-19, 2014 in Chicago, Illinois.
The conference consists of a scientific program, comprehensive talks, special sessions, oral & poster presentations of peer-reviewed contributed papers and exhibition of innovative research products.
Highlighted topics include:
- Latest in Bacterial Structure, Morphology & Metabolism
- Bacterial Pathogenesis, Virulence & Countermeasures
- Plant-Microbe Symbiosis & Pathology
- Natural Microbial Defenses & Host Immunity
- Animal Modeling and Veterinary Bacteriology
- Multi-Pathogen Infections & Post-Infection Sequelea
- Epidemiology, Emerging Infectious Diseases & Public Response Planning
- Medical Microbiology – From Benchtop to Clinic
- Advances in Antimicrobials, Vaccines & Therapeutics
- Microbial Genomics, Systems Biology and Bioinformatics
- Industrial and Applied Bacteriology
Please visit the OMICS Group 2014 Bacteriology and Infectious Diseases conference website for more information and to register.