- This event has passed.
Biological + Chemical Sensors Summit 2016
December 5, 2016 - December 7, 2016
The 2016 Biological + Chemical Sensors Summit will be held December 5-7, 2016 in La Jolla, California.
The event draws an international audience of leading stakeholders, industry and academic leaders to discuss the latest technological advancements of real-world applications within healthcare and emerging markets.
The conference is organized into the following tracks and tutorials:
- Biological and Chemical Sensors for Healthcare Applications
- Biological and Chemical Sensors for Emerging Applications
- Sensor Data Management for Healthcare and Emerging Applications
- Sensing The Market Opportunity in Digital Health & Wellness
The latest advancements in research, development and engineering and will provide attendees with the state- of-the-art in biosensors development for healthcare.
Highlighted speakers for this year’s Summit include:
- Peter Emanuel, Ph.D., BioScience Division Chief, Research & Technology, US Army ECBC
- Ahmed Busnaina, Ph.D., Director, National Science Foundation Nanoscale Science and Engineering Center Northeastern University
- Lisa Friedersdorf, Deputy Director, National Nanotechnology Coordination Office, National Nanotechnology Initiative
- Orlando Lopez, Ph.D., Biomedical Engineer, Lead Regulatory Reviewer, Office of Device Evaluation, FDA
- Joseph Wang, Ph.D., SAIC Endowed Chair, Distinguished Professor, Chair of Nanoengineering, University California San Diego
- Yibo Zhang, Department of Electrical Engineering, UCLA
- Edwin Kan, Ph.D., Professor, School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Cornell University
- Nick van Terheyden, M.D., CMO, Dell
- Gary Davis, Vice President, Intel Security
- Rasoul Yousefi, Ph.D., Algorithms|Technology Development, RMS – Patient Monitoring & Recovery – MITG, Medtronic
- Christopher M. Hartshorn, Ph.D., Program Manager, Office of Cancer Nanotechnology Research, National Cancer Institute
- Michael Koehler, Ph.D., Professor, Physical Chemistry and Microreaction Technology, Technical University, Ilmenau, Germany
Please visit the Knowledge Foundation’s Biological + Chemical Sensors Summit website for more information and to register.
Global Biodefense is an official media partner of the 2016 Biological + Chemical Sensors Summit.