- This event has passed.
Hemorrhagic Fever Viruses Symposium
December 4, 2016 - December 8, 2016
Keystone Symposia’s Hemorrhagic Fever Viruses event will be held December 4-8, 2016 in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
Viral Hemorrhagic Fevers (VHF) are caused by a disparate group of viruses from four different virus families – Arenaviruses, Bunyaviruses, Filoviruses and Flaviviruses. These viruses share common pathogenic features and have a substantial public health impact with few effective vaccines or antivirals available.
The meeting is designed to bring together the research communities to discuss current research and diagnostic and medical countermeasures developments.
Highlighted focus areas include:
- Methods employed to subvert host innate immune responses
- Mechanisms causing endothelial dysfunction and coagulopathy
- Contributions of host genetics in disease progression
- State of the art in diagnostics
- Promising candidate vaccines and therapeutics
Please visit the Hemorrhagic Fever Viruses Symposia website for more information and registration.