- This event has passed.
Call for Abstracts Deadline: 2020 CSTE Annual Conference
January 10, 2020
The Council of State and Territorial Epidemiologists (CSTE) will host their CSTE Annual Conference 2020 on June 28–July 2, 2020, in Seattle, Washington. Abstracts must be submitted by January 10 at 11:59 pm (EST). Abstract submission topics include chronic disease/maternal and child health/oral health, cross cutting, environmental health, infectious disease, injury, occupational health, substance use, and surveillance/informatics.
Highlighted topics of interest include:
- Border and International Health
- Communicating Epidemiology
- Data Sharing
- Epidemiologic Methods
- Epidemiology Capacity and Workforce Development
- Local Epidemiology and Sub‐County Estimation
- Public Health Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Tribal Epidemiology
- Environmental Health
- Air Quality & Respiratory Health
- Disaster Epidemiology
- Environmental Health Investigations
- Antimicrobial Resistance
- Emerging & Miscellaneous Infectious Diseases
- Healthcare‐Associated Infections
- HIV & STD
- Influenza & Other Respiratory Diseases (including TB)
- Vaccine‐Preventable Diseases
- Vector‐Borne & Zoonotic Diseases
- Antimicrobial resistance surveillance
- Disease‐specific surveillance and informatics applications
- Electronic disease surveillance systems (e.g., EDSS, NEDSS, etc.)
- Leveraging external infrastructure to improve public health surveillance (e.g., EHRs, HIEs).
- Novel and emerging surveillance methods, analytics, and data management
Students are encouraged to submit abstracts for sessions offered at the CSTE annual conference. To be eligible for consideration, abstracts must be authored by students currently enrolled full time in an undergraduate or graduate program who are actively pursuing a degree in public health or related field. Discounted registration fees are offered to qualified students.
Please visit the CTSE Call for Abstracts page for more information.