CBRN Defense Conference 2019
June 23 - June 24
The NDIA’s 2019 CBRN Defense Conference and Exhibition will be held 23-24 July 2019 in Wilmington, Delaware.
High-level leadership, program managers and stakeholders will discuss emerging CBRN threats, warfighter needs, science & technology to modernize the future force, and the outlook for acquisition programs. Industry leaders in the CBRN space will also present on future efforts.
Highlighted speakers and moderators include:
- BG William King, USA (Ret), CWMD Fellow and Executive Advisor, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Doug Bryce, Joint Program Executive Officer, JPEO-CBRND
- MAJ Jay Kopcha, USA, NATO Strategic CBRN Staff Officer, USEUCOM
- LTC Brendan Song, USA, J35 CBRNE Officer, NORTHCOM
- Dr. Eric Moore, Director, CCDC Chemical Biological Center
- Dr. Rick Bright, Deputy Assistant Secretary, Preparedness and Response Director, BARDA, DHHS
- James McDonnell, Assistant Secretary, CWMD, DHS
- Dr. Jason Roos, PhD, Deputy Program Executive Officer, CBRND
- Dr. Ronald Hann, Director, R&D (J9) Chem Bio Technologies Department, DTRA
- Matt Shaw, Vice President & General Manager, CBRNE Defense, Battelle
Please visit the NDIA’s CBRN Defense 2019 website for more information.