- This event has passed.
CBRNe Convergence 2016
October 31, 2016 - November 2, 2016
The CBRNe Convergence 2016 Congress & Exhibition will be held October 31 – November 2, 2016 in San Diego, California.
Organized by the experienced team from CBRNe World magazine, the Congress draws leading experts and stakeholders from around the globe.
Growing closer, staying distinct, and merging civilian and military response to CBRN, IED and all hazard threats is the driving theme of CBRNe Convergence.
Highlighted session topics and focus areas include:
- CBRN response architecture, capabilities and response
- Future of biodetection technologies in a fiscally-constrained environment
- Initial assessment of potential WMD incident
- Recent chemical warfare agent attacks in Middle East
- Perils and opportunities of emerging technologies
- Leverage existing infrastructure to combat outbreaks
- First responder vs. technical responder
- Needs of effective point-of-care
- Limited tools for accurate/timely bio-agent detection
- Drone advancements and CBRNe defense implications
- Waterborne PRND chokepoints
- Cruise ship safety and security
- Changes in adversary motives and capabilities
- EOD/Hazmat joint mission and other agency partnerships
- New sets of analytical tools to assess threat evolution
- Intelligence driven searches and operations
- Selection, composition and training of the Secondary Screening teams
- Monitoring and inspecting dangerous cargo
- Next generation CBRN / HAZMAT training systems
The event will additionally offer exhibits featuring 60+ of the leading suppliers of CBRNE technology and service solutions.
Please visit CBRNe World’s CBRNe Convergence 2016 website for more information.
Global Biodefense is an official media partner of CBRNe Convergence 2016.