- This event has passed.
ECP 2023 – 35th European Congress of Pathology
September 9 - September 13
The 35th European Congress of Pathology will be held 9-13 September 2023 in Dublin, Ireland. A virtual attendance option is available.
The event provides an opportunity to meet pathologists from more than 100 countries around the globe and to meet your peers and evaluate research in front of leading world experts.
Highlighted sessions include:
- Paediatric and perinatal infections
- Standardisation of molecular pathology at the European level
- Evaluation and reporting of complex biomarkers with big panels
- Digital pathology solutions in pulmonary pathology
- The “I”s have it: infectious, iatrogenic and ischaemic injury to the GI tract
- Diagnostic challenges in pulmonary vascular pathology
Please visit the European Society of Pathology’s 35th European Congress of Pathology event page for more information and to register.