The 54th Annual Meeting of the Environmental Mutagenesis and Genomics Society (EMGS 2023) will be held 9-13 September 2023 in Chicago, Illinois.
Highlighted topics and presentations include:
- In Vivo-Like Testing Strategies for Genotoxicity Risk Characterization
- Enhancing chemical hazard screening with epigenetic measurements
- Error-corrected sequencing for mutation detection in male germ cells: progress opportunities and challenges
- Evaluating Genotoxic and Tumorigenic Potential of Gene Therapies
- Mechansims of mutagenesis
- Advancing the battery of in vivo testing assays in genetic toxicology
- Single cell sequencing insights into adverse outcome development due to environmental exposure
- Adductomics: an approach to explore the health effects of the exposome
- Finding de novo structural mutations in germ cells or offspring Germline
- High throughput gene expression and cell state dynamics in tissues: a new way of understanding the biological impacts of environmental exposures
- Ongoing validations of TGR tech transfer and bridging studies from TGR to ecNGS
Please visit EMGS’ Environmental Mutagenesis and Genomics Society 54th Annual Meeting page for more information and to register.