- This event has passed.
Experimental Biology 2015
March 28, 2015 - April 1, 2015
Experimental Biology 2015 will be held March 28 – April 1, 2015 in Boston, Massachusetts.
The American Society for Investigative Pathology (ASIP) 2015 Annual Meeting will be held in conjunction with Experimental Biology 2015.
The event has a vibrant scientific program encompassing diverse topics relevant to basic biology and the pathobiology of human disease.
Highlighted topic areas include:
- Inflammasomes and Disease
- Signaling Through the Matrix in Inflammation
- Autophagy and Angiogenesis
- Histones, Inflammasomes, NETs and Cell/Organ Injury
- Programmed Non-Apoptotic Cell Death in Tissue Injury
- Modulators of Endothelial Cell Inflammation and Angiogenesis
- Epithelial Junctions: Polarity and Cancer
Please visit the Experimental Biology 2015 website for more information and to register.