- This event has passed.
Superbugs & Superdrugs
March 25, 2015 - March 26, 2015
SMi will host the 2015 Superbugs & Superdrugs conference on March 25-26, 2015 in London, United Kingdom.
The event takes a holistic look at the issues and aims to equip delegates to take on the challenges of conserving the effectiveness of existing antibacterial drugs, developing new ones and tackling biosecurity and Ebola threats.
Bringing in voices from pharma, academia, government, regulatory perspectives, consultants and funding bodies this conference is the ideal meeting place to share the latest updates, case studies and strategies to seize the opportunities ahead and usher in the next generation of superdrugs.
Highlighted speakers include:
- Richard Bax, Senior Partner, TranScrip Partners – CHAIR FOR 2015
- Jorge Mestre-Ferrandiz, Director of Consulting, Office of Health Economics (OHE)
- Shiva Dustdar, Head of Research, Development and Innovation Advisory, European Investment Bank (EIB)
- Domingo Gargallo-Viola, CSO, ABAC Therapeutics
- Fiona Marston, Chief Executive, Absynth Biologics
- Colin J Suckling, Research Professor of Chemistry, University of Strathclyde
- David Findlay, Commercial Director of II-ID Global Franchise, GSK
- William Weiss, Director of Pre-Clinical Services, University of North Texas Health Science Center
Please visit SMi’s Superbugs & Superdrugs conference website for more information and to register.