- This event has passed.
Faculty of Natural Sciences Research Seminar: Infectious Diseases
February 28, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm GMT
The Faculty regularly organises events that showcase its strong research areas in order to stimulate new collaborations and discussions around a topic. The next one will be on the topic of “Infectious Diseases”. Our highlighted speakers are:
- Prof. Ed Tate, Professor in Chemical Biology, Department of Chemistry
- Dr Anna Barnard, Sir Henry Dale Fellow, Department of Chemistry
- Dr Abigail Clements, Lecturer, Department of Life Sciences
- Dr Gerald Larrouy-Maumus, Senior Lecturer, Department of Life Sciences
- Dr Oliver Ratmann, Lecturer in Statistics, Department of Mathematics
PhD students and postdocs will also participate at this event and their names will be announced very soon. Note there will be a drinks & canapes reception afterwards!
For further details about this event, please see the event’s website.