- This event has passed.
Food Analysis Congress
October 29, 2014 - October 30, 2014
The inaugural Food Analysis Congress will be held October 29-30, 2014 in Barcelona, Spain.
The conference and exhibition aims to present the latest developments in food analysis technologies, in response to the increasing demand for rapid and efficient food safety and quality testing.
Focus will be given to advances in both the analysis of natural food allergens and toxins, as well as contaminants introduced through processing and packaging. Points for discussion will also include the ongoing issue of food traceability and efforts to reduce food fraud.
Attending this event will provide you with excellent opportunities for networking with like minded peers, helping you to find solutions and build collaborations.
Running alongside the conference will be an exhibition covering the latest technological advances and associated services from leading solution providers within this field. Registered delegates will also have access to the co-located Clinical Applications of Mass Spectrometry track.
Highlighted speakers include:
- Elke Anklam, Director Institute for Reference Materials and Measurements, European Commission
- Paul Brereton, Co-ordinator of Agri-food Research, The Food and Environment Research Agency
- Alejandro Cifuentes, Head of Laboratory of Foodomics, Institute of Food Science Research
- Gerard Downey, Professor, Teagasc Food Research Centre
- Linda Monaci, Lead Researcher, Institute of Sciences of Food Production
- Jacob Jong, Senior Scientist, Wageningen University
- Erich Leitner, Professor, Graz University of Technology
- Jens Sloth, Senior Scientist, Technical University of Denmark
- Lucy Robertson, Professor, Norwegian University of Life Sciences
- David Rodriguez-Lazaro, Associate Professor, University of Burgos
- Caroline Siefarth, Food Engineer & Research Associate, University of Erlangen-Nuremberg
- Albert Bosch, Professor, University of Barcelona
- Martin D’Agostino, Microbiologist, Food and Environmental Microbiology PPPA FERA
Please visit SelectBio’s Food Analysis Congress 2014 for more information and to register to attend.
Global Biodefense is an official media partner of the Food Analysis Congress.