- This event has passed.
October 14, 2016 - October 19, 2016
The International Association of Emergency Managers’ IAEM Annual Conference 2016 will be held October 14-19, 2016 in Savannah, Georgia.
IAEM 2016 will be attended by emergency management professionals in all levels of government, private sector, public health and related professions with more than 2,500 participants expected.
Attendees from the following disciplines typically attend the IAEM event:
- Emergency managers
- Federal Coordinating Officers
- Federal officials from DHS, HHS, EPA, DOT and others
- Disaster planners
- Homeland security professionals
- Fire chiefs
- Communications system specialists
- Police chiefs
- Crisis and risk managers
- Healthcare disaster professionals
- Contingency planners
- Environmental response professionals
- EM/terrorism educators
- Executive officers/commanders
Please visit the IAEM Annual Conference website for more information and registration.