- This event has passed.
November 14, 2014 - November 19, 2014
The International Association of Emergency Managers (IAEM) will host the IAEM-USA 2014 Annual Conference & EMEX on November 14-19, 2014 in San Antonio, Texas.
This year’s conference, “Navigating the New Normal,” is a five-day training and education event providing many benefits to all levels of government, the private sector, and non-government agencies alike.
The conference includes a multitude of topics across the emergency management spectrum, enhancing your emergency manager’s knowledge and strengthening their network of professionals, to include:
- Continuity of Operations Planning Program
- FEMA/DHS Emergency Management
- Changes in Radiological Emergency Preparedness Program
- University and Colleges Emergency Managers Symposium
- Emergency Operations Center Management and Operations
- Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program
- Situational Awareness and Common Operating Picture
- Maximizing Your Disaster Cost Recovery
- Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation
- CEM/AEM Prep Course
- 2015 National Mass Care Exercise Planning Workshop
- Next Generation 9-1-1
- Lessons Learned from the Boston Marathon Bombing
- FEMA Recovery Programs Update
- Washington State Landslide Lessons Learned
- Tools for Navigating Government and NGO Collaboration
- Emergency Management in Vulnerable Communities
- Natural Disaster Awareness for Community Leaders
EMEX, IAEM’s Emergency Management & Homeland Security Expo, draws a myriad of exhibitors who are the top suppliers to the fields of disaster preparedness and homeland security.
Please visit IAEM’s annual conference website for more information and to register.