- This event has passed.
ICEM 2016 – Emergency Medicine
April 18, 2016 - April 21, 2016
ICEM 2016, the International Conference on Emergency Medicine, will held April 18-21, 2016 in Cape Town, South Africa.
The event focuses on important aspects of emergency medical care including pre‐hospital care, emergency nursing and clinical practices.
Highlighted topics include:
- How to manage the infectious disease in ED: MERS experiences in Korea
- EM training in Sierra Leone: A pilot undergraduate program
- Ebola West Africa outbreak control activities
- Ebola treatment centers: West Africa outbreak
- The reliability of nurse-led triage in post-Ebola Sierra Leone
- Text message-based emergency medical dispatching for community emergency response
- Point of care blood testing in the emergency department
- Support for emergency nurses in Africa
Please visit the ICEM 2016 website for more information and to register.